Kinesthetic learning

Kinesthetic learning

As you know, the Kinesthetic learning is in the process of introducing a series of reforms to the U.K. immigration system that are designed to prevent fraud.

Part of these reforms includes the introduction of the “Exceptional Talent” visa scheme for gifted applicants, which will help the most able students work in the UK after graduation in fields such as the sciences, humanities, engineering and the arts.

To date, the Arts Council of England, the Royal Society, the Royal Academy of Engineering, and the British Academy have been designated as the official organizations responsible for implementing the scheme. Their responsibilities will include confirming the exceptional ability of candidates with the UK Border Agency. As part of the new scheme, 500 places will be available from August 9 to November 30, 2011, and 500 more will be added between December 1, 2011 and March 31, 2012.

Each official organization will be assigned a certain limit on the number of seats, but the remaining seats can be transferred to other organizations if needed. At the launch of the scheme:

The Royal Society received 300 seats;
Arts Council England received 300 seats;
The British Academy received 200 seats;
The Royal Academy of Engineering received 200 places.
This scheme is designed for migrants who have exceptional ability and may become recognized leaders in their field in the future.

Kinesthetic learning

Migrants wishing to obtain an Exceptional Talent visa under the Tier 1 scheme will not need employer sponsorship, just a sponsorship from a relevant statutory organisation.

For more information on this scheme, and the eligibility criteria for each statutory body, please visit the UK Border Agency’s website: UK Border Agency | UK opens its doors to exceptionally talented migrants.

There have also been major changes to number dyslexia the immigration rules relating to the Tier 4 student visa category:

Right to Work.
Students in higher education and public colleges have the right to work part-time during term time and full-time during vacation periods – a great opportunity to get to know the local community and improve their language skills.

New students at other types of institutions will no longer be eligible to work. Read more here

Family Members
“Sponsoring Family Members” means being able to bring your husband, wife, common-law spouse, or children under the age of 18 with you while you study. There will be restrictions for new students: students who are sponsored by universities and enrolled in post-graduate programs of 12 months or more, and students who are sponsored by the government and enrolled in courses of 6 months or more will be able to bring family members. Family members will be eligible to work.

Your personal money
Tier 4 visa applicants need to prove their ability to pay for their studies and living expenses: to find out how much money is needed for confirmation, you can click on the website link.

The visa application will now include a declaration confirming that these funds are available to you. The UK Border Agency will also publish a list of financial institutions that can be used to verify your ability to pay. This list will be available on the UKBA website shortly.